Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ten Chimneys on "All Things Considered" TOMORROW

Just got an email from my friend Sean Malone, President of my old employ, Ten Chimneys, which is going to be featured on NPR tomorrow. Here's the scoop from Sean himself:

"I'm excited to share that National Public Radio's 'All Things Considered' will be airing an in-depth feature on Ten Chimneys this Sunday, October 15th. Acclaimed author and NPR correspondent Jacki Lyden recently spent two days at Ten Chimneys recording this feature. I'm eager to hear what they've put together - and wanted to share the news so that you can listen in if you're interested.In the Milwaukee area, you can hear the program at 4pm this Sunday (October 15th) on WUWM, 89.7. I've been reminding myself and my staff that it is national radio, so air times are always subject to change. But I'll certainly be tuned to NPR this Sunday at 4pm."

Congratulations, Ten Chimneys & crew, on the exposure.

~t

No comments: