Saturday, October 21, 2006

Search Engine Marketing Blog

I know a lot of people who read blogs are bloggers themselves. And my friends who are bloggers and read my blog (blog blog blog) are also interested in the marketing value of their blogs and how to increase their page rank and profitability.

There's a lot to learn about internet marketing, and I'm just starting this process myself. One good resource is this SEO Blog. According to the site, it has "All the latest news in Search Engine Marketing. Reporting on Paid Search (Pay Per Click or PPC Advertising), Natural Search (Search Engine Optimization or SEO), Pay Per Call, Affiliate Marketing and more."

There is a lot of up-to-date info on Google, MSN, Yahoo, and much more. Better yet, the focus in not on marketing techniques for the sake of marketing but on really building a quality customer base for your product, service, or information.



~t

No comments: