Sunday, October 29, 2006

Payperpost, oh how I love thee

I've talked before about PayPerPost, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell my story.

As many of you know, we moved to a new home in a new part of the country this year. I had been working, but now my husband is to be the breadwinner because I want to stay home with the kids. But the work hasn't really been beating down Kevin's door. I had heard rumblings about PayPerPost on another site and then my friend Gina also told us she was doing it.

My friend, Heather, and I signed up around the same time. We've been enjoying doing it at the same time. It's a lot of fun writing for PayPerPost. I like the company: they are a hardworking startup, but with a lot of fun and creativity. I did my first payperpost opportunity on October 13th and I've done it every day since then. I have currently earned over $300, and it will start to be deposited in my paypal account in a couple weeks. I think my blog has actually gotten better since I started because I write more often and about a variety of things.

So, what am I gonna do with all that money? Well, exciting things like feeding the family and paying the bills. But maybe just maybe I won't have to look for a full time job. And that IS exciting.

Thanks PayPerPost!!!

~t

p.s.: If anyone is interested in PayPerPost, I'm happy to answer questions. If you decide to sign up, use my email as your referrer: terri@shamelesscreations.com.

No comments: