Friday, October 27, 2006

N101 Nutrition, Health, & Sport

I was just thinking tonight that I would like to begin blogging about my weight loss journey. Of course, a big part of that is eating right and being healthy. I haven't explored health food stores, etc. in my new town yet, but I just found a site that could prove very helpful.

N101 Nutrition offers a large selection of vitamins, herbs, sports nutrition products, natural health & beauty products, and nutritional supplements. In addition to everyday low pricing, they offer volume discounts on many items and have a rewards program for all customers.

I was impressed by the name brands I saw and recognized right away: Country Life, Nature's Way, Burt's Bees, Avalon Organics (love their shampoo!), and Twinlab, to name just a few. You can save 30-75% on these well-known brands. What a deal. And they have a lot protein powders and nutritional bars to choose from--some of my personal favorite things to buy at health stores.

The site offers detailed information on each product and is dedicated to customer service, including keeping all information up to date.



~t

No comments: