Monday, October 16, 2006

Postie Patrol

Well, here's another incentive to join up as a payperpost postie. "Postie" is the term that is affectionately used for us bloggers who post about payperpost opportunities. It's the Postie Patrol!

It is great to be appreciated, and from what I've seen, payperpost agrees it's important as well. Postie Patrol is their newest way to show appreciation to their posties. The video in the above link shows the first Postie Patrol, where they surprise a postie with a challenge that includes the opportunity to win some cash.

The thing that really gets me about this is the fun spirit of the company. In my opinion, not only are they doing the right things, but in the right way. I'm excited to see where it all goes! I'm sure if you keep reading my blog, you'll find out.

~t

ps--did I mention payperpost also gives Posties the opportunity to donate our earnings to charity with each post? How cool is that? I LOVE payperpost! (obviously)

No comments: