Friday, October 13, 2006

The Effects of My Blogging Habit


Well, you may wonder where Zane is while I am doing this blogging. He's around. He's rifling through everything he can get his little baby hands on. (I don't think this picture even comes close to accurately portraying the mayhem that is my living room right now.) Oh well.

He's also making lots of poopy diapers so I have forced writing breaks. I think it's good for him. It's teaching him some independence. Oh wait, he's not in this picture. Hey, Keviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin? Have you seen Zane? Just kidding. He's right here. He's yelling out the window at our neighbor Debbie in his best redrum voice. Whew.



~t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, reminds me of the skit they do on Mad TV with Britney and Kevin. "Kevin? Where is the baby?? Where did you leave him??" "I thought YOU had him last..?"