Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dream Jobs

You may not know this about me, but I am passionate about people finding their right work. We spend so much time working, that if we aren't doing our dream, our calling, we are just taking time away from things we'd rather be doing.

I'm excited to have found this book on Dream jobs.



It lists 101 careers that many people would love to consider. (I was excited to see that Life Coach, one of my dream careers, was listed!) Not only that, it gives you the tools to discover, choose, and create the dream career for you, with specific action steps.

You can order the book or download a free copy of their ebook right at the site. The book is a #1 bestselling career book at amazon.com and has been featured in the June 2005 issue of Women's Day Magazine.



~t

No comments: