Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just for Gina



Before I had Zane, I swore he would not taste pasta until he was 16 years old. That's right, 16 YEARS. I was just kinda grossed out by it. Not the pasta. The sauce. All over. Yick. Me and food stuff. Not so much. Yucky yucky.

We've been pretty crunchy on the intro of food, and he didn't even have rice cereal until he was 6 months old. But, somehow, pasta snuck into his repertoire of foods LOOOOONG before his 16th birthday. I have become amazingly ok with it. I guess after the muck of childbirth, a little bit of pasta sauce just is not that big of a deal. Well, and he just loves it.

~t

2 comments:

Gina said...

Welcome to the dark side!
That picture is perfect

Anonymous said...

Well, after chocolate pudding you have to admit, pasta is not THAT bad anymore.