Monday, October 09, 2006

Lola Rooster, NOT Stella Chicken

Upon rigorous IM speculation with Heather, we have decided that Stella Chicken is actually a rooster. I know, SHOCKING!

Caspian and I were thinking she was a he and that's why it was funny that s/he was wearing a dress. But we were calling s/he a chicken, which led me to believe s/he was a she. It was the ever-wise Heather who said, I think that's a rooster. Well, a cross-dressing rooster. We were right! Hence, Stella Chicken has become Lola Rooster.

AND, for those of you who can't get enough Lola Rooster, I did make a small section of Lola Rooster paraphernalia on one of Kevin's cafepress test stores. (Page down all the way to see him. Er...her.) Tell me what you think of him/her!

Of course, Kevin's real store is Shameless Humor. His hottest new seller are these cool dishwasher magnets.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me!