Thursday, October 12, 2006

Might as well face it...

...I'm addicted to blogging.

Yes, I've been blogging like a maniac these days. Both here and at Writing Up. It's been interesting (if unpaid) work. I feel like I'm flexing my writerly muscles again. There is also a certain satisfaction to the fact that I am able to immediately publish myself. Ping! What an interesting world we live in. 20 years ago we would not have been able to imagine all the instant gratification we have now. I am feeling old today. DVRs and Digital Cameras, blogs, cell phones, IMs. It is amazing how much these things have exploded in just the past 5 years. I hope I can keep up. I know just enough about this stuff to be dangerous. I am hoping, however, that we never lose the human element in all this technology. Writers like George Lucas and Gene Roddenberry understand/stood the importance of that.

So anyway, if you are out there and reading this (Heather and Kevin), I hope you are enjoying it. I am.

~t

No comments: