Sunday, October 15, 2006

Payperpost, Again

Ok, I just can't stop talking about payperpost. It really is the coolest thing I've found in a while. I get paid to research new things, write them up, and share them with you in my blog. Now, I am not the only person to have this amazing good fortune. You, too, can make money by blogging!

If you're already blogging, it's really quite easy. All the details are at the above link, but the general gist is that to get started you need to have a blog that has:

at least 90 days under its belt
at least 20 entries
no gaps of 30 or more days in it
unique content on each post (written by you and not duplicated elsewhere)

(Again, please read all the details at the above link.)

If you do decide to sign up, please list my email, terri@shamelesscreations.com, as your referrer. I get a petite bonus for bringing payperpost such a prize as you.

Happy posting! (and paying!)



~t

No comments: