Monday, October 30, 2006

Waiting on a Weigh In

See, this is why I don't like that I don't have batteries for my scale. I don't know when my mom is going to be up so I can weigh in! Of course, I'm a little frightened of my weigh in, but I generally do it the first thing in the morning (gotta maximize on the "skinny" time). So, I'm just sitting here, blogging and wondering. I guess I could have real problems. Heh heh. Well, I don't want to think about that, because I guess I do have a real problem or two, but nothing I can't handle. Ok, tune back in later to find out how much I lost or gained (I know--THRILLING stuff!)

Hey, Halloween is tomorrow! Ba ba bock. Fuddy. Veen. Kevin still has to hem Caspian's pleather Neo costume. This should be interesting. I maybe should plan for something out of the house. Maybe that Japanese garden I just found out about.

~t

No comments: