Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another SEO Blog

Maybe I should have taken that bipolar quiz I saw at blog things. Going between SEO blogs and goofing off. I guess we need a little goofing off between the business.

Well, I'm sharing this stuff because it's what I'm into learning right now. I think it's a great idea for everyone to begin to understand the internet and its marketplace. It's so prevalent and there are many opportunities for exciting entrepeneurism.

I found a lot of great Search Engine optimization and online marketing tips and lessons at SEO'Brien. This blog promises the following: "Discover how search engine marketing can deliver ROI and support your brand through paid and natural search optimization. Drive revenue while reaching targeted customers with advanced search marketing insights including comparison shopping, portfolio and integrated marketing, and affiliate search."

The writer of the blog is Paul O'Brien. He delivers a lot of in-depth marketing information from his 15+ years of internet marketing experience--first with Yahoo and now as head of Online Marketing for HP's direct to consumer business.

No comments: