Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting Ready for Rosie's 60th

Disclaimer: Even though this post says "suck" and "pull" a lot, it is not dirty. Except maybe that I haven't cleaned the laptop yet.

Well, Kevin declared today that I need to leave the computer alone and we were both going to just clean clean clean the house. As you see, I'm being disobedient. However, this is my first entry and it is 4:35, so I've been ok. He actually made me CLOSE the laptop. To avoid the pull of the screen. Have you noticed how screens just pull you in? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Puuuuuuuuuuullllllllll. Even if I am in a bar or restaurant, and there is a sporting event on, puuuuuuuullll. Suuuuuuuuuccck. It just happens. I wonder what it is. Do they have some special sucking and pulling technology that they put into screens? Is it like a window? You just can't help it? Are we all still just amazed on some secret level about TVs and computers? We just can't help but look.

Anyway, what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing is cleaning the house for my mom's 60th birthday. Holy heck, she will be 60 on Thursday. And we are having Kevin's Aunt and Uncle over. Cookin' a ham. Rosie loves ham. It should be fun. Our friend Bam Bam should be home after a long trip, too. And we can't wait to see her. We might give her ham.

Ok, so I went to the grocery store today and fed Zane and he wouldn't stay asleep for his nap when I got up, so I ended up sleeping with him for like 3 hours. Kevin would say "Bad guhl."

~t

No comments: