Saturday, October 07, 2006

4 More Years! 4 More Years! 4 More Years!


No, this is not a political blog. And NO, I am certainly NOT in favor of 4 more years of Dubya. Yesterday was our wedding anniversary! This is a pic of that historic day 4 years ago.

And I thought my arms were fat then? Ha!

So, we almost had a babysitter lined up for yesterday (for the first time in Zane's young life), but sadly, that fell through. So, we took him with us to lunch. We are so totally crazy. We went to the Mayan Family Restaurant and drank a collective of 36 ounces of margaritas. It was no Taqueria Azteca (our favorite in Milwaukee), but it was good and fun and the service was fab.

Well, I wish I had a recent pic of Kevin and I to compare with the above, but we just haven't taken any recently and he's asleep right now. Maybe I'll get one later today. (of course, there's always Bedhead for seeing him.) For now, Zane is beckoning from his high chair. Something about poo? He says it's "Yucky".

~t

No comments: