Monday, October 23, 2006

Mercury Retrograde is on it's way

Ok, everyone Mercury is about to retrograde again--This happens around 12:00 PDT this Saturday, October 28th. I'm not going to go into all the technical things this means. (If you want that, go to the link.) But we are in the shadow right now. And it's feeling pretty shadowy around here.

  • We are all sick.
  • I can't even talk, because my voice is almost gone.
  • My friend has been trying to get home for a LONG time and can't seem to get here.
  • We are working on a cafepress store and having lots of difficulties with it. Ha ha...was trying to go there now to pick up a link and the whole site is unavailable!
  • After being VERY good on WW this past week, my scale BROKE this morning so I couldn't weigh in and see if I got to the goal I wanted. (Ok, it just needs a battery, but it is sooooo mercury retro.)

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of it right now. Remember people (and I include myself in this), patience and humor are the keys here. Mercury is the trickster, and generally for our own good. Things don't usually really go terribly wrong, or terribly broken, or terribly expensive. Just kinda annoying and ok in the end. At least that's been my experience.

I find it interesting that this year Mercury Retros right on the Time Change--Fall back. That will most likely mess with some people.

~t

No comments: