Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Idea of New Year's Eve Fun

While I wait for those enchiladas (I really need to get a picture), I've been cruising around to friend's sites. I found this fun little ditty over at Loretta's. (Or should I say Spiderman's?) ha ha ha. Like her, I might have preferred Elektra, but this is pretty cool. I'm sure Kevin would like the outfit, although he's not particularly patriotic.

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman

























Wonder Woman
80%
Robin
65%
Supergirl
60%
Superman
55%
Spider-Man
50%
The Flash
50%
Iron Man
50%
Batman
45%
Hulk
45%
Green Lantern
45%
Catwoman
45%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...



Meanwhile, my kid and my puppy are going NUTS. Kevin is teaching Caspian how to cook, and therefore I have no help with these weirdos!

Must go practice my xylophone now. (Or deal with weird little beings.)

~t

No comments: