Friday, December 22, 2006

Poor Sick Baby

Ugh. I've been puked on a couple times and changed a couple of poopy diapers and it isn't even 8:30 am. Poor Zane woke up around 2:30 and wasn't feeling well, but it was hard to get any information out of him. He made it through that time, but woke me up and puked all over around 5:45. Back to the bath for the second time in less than 8 hours. And then when he was out of the bath, he did it again. Poor little guy. Kevin has been very good about cleaning up all the laundry while I take care of Zane. After he gets the stuff out, he seems fine though. He's content to play, watch the Muppets, or just play "steal our spots". We are thinking maybe it was something he ate.

I was suspicious of the yogurt from Safeway. They had to get rid of much of their dairy section because they had been without power for days. But we got some yogurt there. Hmmmm.

Here he is watching Oobi. (One of his new favorite shows.)



At least now that he's not feeling well I feel justified in junking out on TV. I don't feel that great either, but it might have something to do with the 3 hours of sleep I got. The couch is hideous in this shot. The slipcover is in the wash after the last puking episode.

Funny thing about Oobi, I was telling Kevin how I thought it was unrealistic because Oobi and his friend always let Oobi's little sister play with them, and right as I was saying it, they went off and did things without her and it made her sad.

~t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear he is sick :( Get well soon little man!

Terri said...

Awww...thanks Jules. He seems to be ok now. We continue to think it was something he ate. Poor little dude. :)