Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Surfing Blogs Can Turn Up Some Dangerous Info

I am in the midst of a HUGE weight loss campaign that I am calling the Solstice Slimdown. I have to say that I was extraordinarily proud of myself today for not buying my favorite ice cream in the world: Starbucks Java Chip. You see, it's generally a little too expensive for my tastes, but tonight it was on SALE, and I still did not get it. Yay me. And then I find this. Cinnamon Ben and Jerry's. Wow, does that sound good.

I also had a good chuckle about the tagline to her blog, Thoughts Out of My Head, "After all, it's not talking to myself if I say it here." Also, it seems we have a lot in geeky common. And I thought I was the only one!

The Blogosphere is such a fun place. Can you believe some people don't even know it exists? Stay tuned for some more of my fun stumblings through it.

~t

1 comment:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

OMG ~ I love Java Chip too!!! and the store is always out of it!