Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Contact Lenses

I have worn contacts since I was in 6th grade. It seems strange even to me, when I think about it. That means I've been wearing them for over 20 years. I know that Focus Dailies, are very popular, but I have not tried those as of yet. I have been wearing Bausch and Lomb Soflens 38 for years. They work for me, so I haven't messed with a good thing.

The Soflens 38 has been comfortable for me, and they last even longer than advertised. Of course, you don't want to mess with the health of your eyes, so it's best to follow the manufacturer's instructions. However, in a pinch these can be worn a tad longer. I like the slight blue tint that helps you find them if you drop one. I have used that feature a number of times. The tint doesn't change your eye color, just helps them to show up in your sink or wherever you might accidentally drop them. They also have a slight B&L on them that helps you to know you've got them going in the right direction (not inside-out). That helps, because sometimes the difference in the way contact looks the right way from the wrong way can be slight.

Overall, I've been very happy with these contacts and have not had any problems that I can think of with them.

~t

No comments: