Monday, December 18, 2006

Weight Loss Update

I'm still working on my weight loss program, the Solstice Slimdown. I'm two weeks into it, and so far it is going well. As many of you know, I'm doing Weight Watchers. I've had some challenges, but have lost 2.6 pounds in 2 weeks, so I'm on target with my goal of 1 lb/week and am happy with that. It hasn't been too difficult, but I've definitely had to change some habits and modify some others. I'm still working on it.

So far I haven't had the opportunity to do any exercise programs, but if I was able, I'd love to do some personal training. I love the idea of coaching in many different settings and, believe it or not, I've always loved weight training. I find it really makes a difference in just a few weeks, but haven't been able to get back into it since Zane was born.

I could see how having a person there to check my form and encourage me to keep on it with would really help me. I've also like stretching exercises and jogging in the past. These are all things I'd love to get back into at some point. I don't see it happening in the near future with the way my schedule has been, but perhaps some of these tips will help me.



~t

No comments: