Saturday, December 23, 2006

Chat!

I have a confession to make. I love to chat online. I know many of you are shocked, especially considering how much I love to chat on my blog. I don't know what it is about a chat that works for me. Perhaps because it's fun, it's safe, and you get to meet new people. Or because you can just hang out with people you already know. A chat room is a great place to get a group of people together and watch the craziness ensue.

For some reason, it's different than talking on the phone. For one, we can all talk at once and somehow it works. Some of my most fun experiences were talking with my astrology friends in a chat room. And of course, I chat with Heather just about every day. It's great for moms because it's something you can do and be interrupted and go back to without having to apologize (much). Sometimes the person doesn't even know you're gone!

Anyway, if you haven't tried a chat, you should. It's just fun. Heck, sometimes I chat online with my husband from the different floors of our house. That's advanced geekiness, though. If you're new, start with a chat room.

~t

1 comment:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

and you're into super advanced geeky when you have to login to World of Warcraft and send your husband a whisper to tell him it's time to leave and you're in the next room, well within vocal distance but he can't hear you because he's in PVP with headphones on -lol-