Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Have Sagittarius, Will Travel

In honor of the Jupiter's recent entry into Sagittarius, I thought a post about some unique travel sites was in order. You see, Jupiter rules Sagittarius and both are all about expansion, and what's more expansive than travel? Sagittarians are well-known for their love to gad about the world and it's their time of year (for the unastrologically-inclined, the sun is currently in Sagittarius, meaning the Sagges will be having birthdays or just did. Kevin's is Saturday!) Why not surprise the Sagittarius in your life with an impromptu trip? He or she will love you for it.

Don't know where to start? Check out 50 Travel Sites - courtesy of Luggage Online. If you're a Sagittarius yourself and lookin' to get outta Dodge, you've probably visited travel sites before. (Am I right or am I right?) This list is likely to have some unique sites you haven't seen before and includes entries from many different varieties of travel: international, student, discount, or as the site promoter said "just plain old USA". That cracks me up. There are so many AMAZING things to see right here in my home country (I know I have some international readers.) It was probably a Sagittarius who's been everywhere who wrote that! ;)



~t

No comments: