Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Moms of Skinny Kids Unite

One of my blogger mom buddies is having a similar issue we have had sometimes with Zane--pants just don't stay up! Now, I don't think Zane is actually particularly thin. He's not chunky either. I'd just say he's "sturdy", so I really don't get why certain pants have just never fit him.

Oddly enough, it's the more expensive ones from Osh Kosh B'Gosh that didn't work. (In Target brand or Old Navy, he does just fine.) As soon as they almost fit him in the waist, they really didn't fit him in the length. What is with that? I had to finally give up the dream that he was ever going to wear these cute little green cords. Funny enough, the last time I tried to have him wear them (what happens is I put them on him, and Kevin gets fed up with them falling down and changes his pants), I put on a matching shirt that was too small.

Theoretically, it was a smashing outfit. But I guess fit matters in the overall scheme of things. Usually, I'm pretty good baby stylist, but I wish I'd gotten a picture of him that day. (Later edit: If you page down to him in his Elmo chair, THAT'S the day! You can't really see how poorly his clothes are fitting, though.) :)

Anyway, to read more about toddlers and daily mom life, check out My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings.

No comments: