Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rockstartup.com, Episode 3

Nope, it's not in movie theaters, people. It's right here online. I don't get out and I've become so completely internet geeky, I rarely see TV unless it's toddler placation. So now, I get my reality tv fix online.

Yes, folks, if you've been paying attention, we've been watching the stellar beginnings of startup PayPerPost, where you Get Paid to Talk about the Things You Love. (Check my referral button in the sidebar.)

I talked about my love for the beginnings of Rockstartup in an earlier post. Well, episode three kept me just as interested. Here, we see the drama unfold as the PayPerPost crew moves out of cramped space they had been sharing into their brand spankin' new own colorful offices. As most of us know, the course of construction and moving an entire office rarely runs smoothly. It is especially fun and nostalgic for me to watch this develop, as it reminds me so much of my experience working for Ten Chimneys as a startup. Anyway, check out episode 3, right here, on my blog. It doesn't hurt that their staff is so darn cute, either.



~t

No comments: