Sunday, December 10, 2006

PayPerPost Blog

Well, you've all heard me talk about PayPerPost about a gazillion times. I don't really intend to stop talking about it. If you're NOT on PayPerPost, aren't you even just a wee bit curious about it? I sure as heck would be! Well, if you're looking for an easy way to get great information on PayPerPost, check out their blog.

I suppose there is even a chance that you ARE on PayPerPost and haven't checked out their blog. Is there that chance? If so, then you better get there STAT.

Like most things PayPerPost, I groove on their blog, mostly because it's unique and fun. They report on the inner workings of the staff and company goings on, including their Christmas party. We were never THAT transparent at any of my workplaces. AND, it's the best place to find all the craziest new videos. PayPerPost is all about the craziest new videos. Check it!

~t

No comments: