Sunday, December 17, 2006

Health Through Harmony

I tend to prefer natural remedies to pharmaceuticals in treating certain medical conditions. Regular prescription drugs can produce harmful side effects, so I avoid them unless absolutely necessary. When I was pregnant, I had some issue with joint pain and swelling that was a little bit more than usual. After reading a description of gout, it sounds very similar to what I experienced. Luckily for me, a change in diet helped and I didn't have to look any further, especially as trying any herb or prescription wasn't something I wanted to do during pregnancy.

But having that experience gives me an understanding of how unpleasant it must be for people who suffer from gout and joint pain. There is a natural remedy called GoutSolve that can help by dissolving and flushing out the excess uric acid crystals which cause the pain and inflammation. It is said to have results within 5 to 7 days and can even help reverse gout long term without harmful side effects.

~t

No comments: