Friday, January 19, 2007

Good Morning America

Well, sorta. This morning was so funny. Good Morning America had a segment on that showed how to find the best glasses for your face shape. Ha ha ha ha ha hah! Do you think the universe is trying to tell me something? Still no for sure job on the horizon, so I'm reluctant to put away the masking tape for a real pair of new prescription glasses. Plus, I've never gone here. They don't seem to have a Stein Optical, which is where I went in Milwaukee. I'm thinking of going to Lenscrafters. Anyone, anyone?

I need to do a card reading on my job situation. But I'm blogging right now. Haven't felt like blogging in a while, so I best get to it, huh? I think I might even do a vlog for Shameless Reality Show! Hold the phone!

Oh yeah, and I wanted to do an entry on the new moon. I'll go look into that. Oh, let's hope Zane stays asleep! (Well, I don't know if you really care, but I do.)

~t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri-We have always had great luck at JCPenney Optical. Granted not all of them have an optometrist on staff and they don't have same day service. But they almost always have a sale.

Terri said...

Well, I bit the bullet and made an appt at Tarjay for Monday. We'll see how it goes!