Monday, January 22, 2007

You Will All Be So Sad: Glasses Update

Heh heh--I ordered new glasses today! No more tape for me. Well, in 7-10 days there will be no more tape. And, I found out at the store that a large chunk of my exam, glasses, and contacts were covered by the insurance I'm paying WAY too much for. Gotta love Target. Woo hoo. I even got non-glare lenses so I could take more attractive pictures for you with my webcam. You'll be the first to see when I get 'em. Ok, maybe my husband and kids will see them first. Oh, and my mom.

By the way, shout out to Target Optical in Lacey, Washington. (I'm sure they need a link from me!) They had the nicest and most helpful staff I've ever encountered at an optical place. And I've been going to optical places for roughly 23 years.

~t

2 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Hooray for being able to see without tape!

Mel said...

Wow--good service, new glasses AND cheaper than you thought!

*eagerly awaiting the new glasses*