Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Aquarians!

It's time to celebrate! The sun entered Aquarius this week. What does that mean? Well, my birthday is coming up. Ha. But other than that, I've been combing the web looking for new astrology blogs. That's a perfect sun in Aquarius activity, actually, since Aquarius is all about both astrology and the internet.

I just found this site, Numerology-Astrology, which funnily enough uses the same template I'm currently using. (I really hope to get something more customized soon.) I found a lot of stuff, but I don't want to bog either you or me down right now, so just check out this one, too.

(ha ha--they're talking about the "eye of jupiter" on Battlestar Galactica, Kevin's favorite show.) Allright, I am inspired. Here is an article on Jupiter in Sagittarius. Enjoy.

~t

No comments: