Monday, January 15, 2007

Postie Carnival 2: Worthy Causes and Charities



I know, I've been a carnival freak lately. (ha ha ha.) But, I couldn't help participating in this one for a couple reasons--first of all, this the Carnival of Worthy Causes and Charities. There are a lot of these near and dear to my heart, but apparently the nearest and dearest is till good ole Ten Chimneys. I feel like I grew up in my job there and it will always be special to me. Second of all, my friend and fellow Postie, Suni, is hosting. So hop on over, and check it out. I'm sure you'll learn something of value and maybe even feel inspired to give in some way.

~t

3 comments:

Mel said...

Gosh, there's some lovely writers out there.
I had to wander to a couple of sites..........powerful stuff.

Thanks for sharing the link with us.

Terri said...

I'm glad you found it enlightening!

More Willie said...

Hey Terri! Thanks for the heads up on the error...I think I got it resolved now...thank goodness for the wordpress support forum haha