Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Egreetings

I've been talking about how much I love email. Another great function of email is the ecard. Ecards are wonderfully handy and convenient for any holiday. Check out these free, funny Valentine's Day eCards.

Here's a pic for a taste of the Valentine sillyness:



There is a great variety of funny, risque, animated eCards available for birthdays, Valentines, and many other occasions. If you're unsure about the commitment, you can get a free 30-day trial membership. When you're checking it out, be sure you have some fun by personalizing your cards with your own messages and even a picture. If you decide to take the plunge, a membership is a very reasonable $13.99 for a year. Think of all the paper cards you'd buy in a year. And these can be selected, personalized and scheduled to go out on any day. OR, if you forget (or get a last minute Valentine), you can send cards out on the same day. Love that.



~t

1 comment:

Mel said...

I like ecards for some occasions, but I'm one who greatly appreciates those cards that I can tuck in a box of memories and get weepy over.

*shrugs*

G'head......call me old fashioned!

;-)