Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Zane's Haircut, Part Deux: The Photos

As promised, I have procured photos of Zane's new 'do. It is so hard to get good pictures of him lately because when he looks at the camera, he sees the red light that signals the flash and that makes him blink, so he's almost always got his eyes closed in photos. Aaaaaaahhh! So, this time as I was messing with it, Kevin was out smoking, and I was trying different things. Kevin came in just as I said, "Maybe we can get Daddy to stand behind me and you can look up at him" and he said, "Maybe you should watch out for the dog who is currently peeing on the yoga mat." (which we have down for diaper changes, of course.) Dang. Oh well, these are the photos I got. The yoga mat is now in the dryer.










Forget what he looked like before?



A little mullety. Also a little like Cousin Oliver. Whew. That's over. I'll take slightly Republican. Really, I just go that short because he needs it that short for his new hair to get caught up with his old hair. And then we don't have to go as often!

~t

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he's so cute. It looks great! Sorry about your yoga mat :(

Amy said...

He is SO adorable!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

He reminds me of Matthew when we came to visit in the before pictures. Great pictures, he is so cute!!

Terri said...

Amy, you hottie. Are you in the hot tub?

Thanks, guys. Zane peed on the yoga mat yesterday!!! ::eye roll::

More Willie said...

What's wrong with "a little mullety" you should go all mullet and he will be the coolest and most hardcore kid on the block haha

Terri said...

Ah...the Mullet King has visited! It is good.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! He's so cute!