Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Coming to a future near you: Pluto in Capricorn

I've been reorganizing my online life a little bit more lately. I've been using Google Reader to read more blogs lately and one I really like but always forgot to go to is a great little astrology blog called The Pisces Chronicle by fellow Washington Stater, Pat Paquette. I've not met Pat, but perhaps someday I will. I've been doing a bit of back-reading tonight. She points out a great astrology article in Vanity Fair about the long ranging effects of Pluto for the United States. I thought it was fascinating. And Vanity Fair. And astrology. How cool. Check it!

~t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That article scared me on so many levels. What is your take on it?

Terri said...

I thought it was cool and exciting, in a way. The article made sense to me. Everything goes in cycles. It actually is a little bit of a relief to me. Part of me is afraid everything will be all over come 2012! (end of Mayan calendar, global warming, etc.)

I see the U.S. as a big empire and have felt for a while that we will fall on some level, big or small. I hope for a gradual evening with other countries so that there can be more equality and community among countries, rather than a big catastrophe. I live with Mr. Catastrophe, though, so again, my viewpoint is skewed.

Thanks for reading!