Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Fecalizer!

Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Clad in a nice brown cape and tights. Sniffing out fecal matter wherever it is and throwing it at his enemies...it's The FECALIZER.

Ok, really, this is The Fecalizer:



I'd show you the inner workings, but then I'd have to kill you. Or actually, I'd have to take apart a somewhat sterile thing that already has dog poo inside it. So, I won't do that. It's high-tech, though. I don't remember anything this high-tech when I had to deal with cat poo. The times they are a changing. Unfortunately for us, we were able to easily get the poo right off our living room floor. None of that messy "getting the poo out in the grass" for us. Uh uh. Well, here's hoping it's healthy.

/poo talk.

~t

1 comment:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Ummm....
have you had your caffeine today? LOL