Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm about to be booted from Top Momma!

I'm a Top Mommma!

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised that I ain't Top Momma. I've had my 4 hours in the sun. Top Momma is a cool new site advertising blogging Momma's. You get your pic on the top board when you get there and then if you are popular via clicks (through to your site) and referrals, you get to stay. I ain't so popular. But you can help! If you are a blogging Momma, go there via this link.

I'm a Top Mommma!
Maybe I'll last more, but it's looking unlikely. Go on over there and SAVE ME from annihilation.

Later edit: I think I must be assuming it's still just Heather, my husband, and my brother who read this blog. But my new blogging friend Mel didn't know what to click! Look for this picture of me and Zane and click it:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~t

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask and you shall recieve...clicked!

Mel said...

*hanging head*

Somehow I couldn't figure out what to click.......
My bad.

Terri said...

Heh heh...good point, Mel! I didn't make that very clear. I will edit this post, just for you. :)

Mel said...

:-)

Yippee!!! I got to click!!

That was so fun I think I'll do it again!!!

:-D

Terri said...

Ha ha...thanks!!!!