Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Getting the House

Looking for a house can be a lot of fun. Paying for a house isn't always as fun. When you find that perfect casa, you need to make sure you are checking out the Mortgage Rates in order to be sure you can afford it. (I know, details, details.)

It can be intimidating to figure all of it out, especially if you're a first time home buyer like we were. (Now we're seasoned veterans. Ha ha ha. I'm sure if we decide to buy again, we'll need a lot of help still, since this sort of thing tends to go right out of my head.) Luckily for all of us, here is a great online mortgage calculator. Tools like these are great to help you make sure that not only are you getting a good deal, but one that works with your financial needs. That way, you can truly live happily ever after in that new castle.

~t

2 comments:

Rodrigo Passos said...

the ideia of your blog is very good. i think that you can help me with my blog. pardon my write wrong, i don't speak english very good. i'm brazilian. ok. peace and rock!

Terri said...

Thanks. Peace and rock to you too!