Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Specs, at Long Last

I know, this has been a very exciting continuing saga. The broken glasses. The bad fixing by the husband. The geeky tape. The eye appointment (mostly covered by my new insurance, too--how cool!) Well, here is the final result of all of that. Thank you all for taking this journey with me. I'd like to thank all of the little people. You know who you are.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


And yes, those are non-glare lenses. Thank you Target Optical lady (Why can't I remember her name?) Part of the reason I got the non-glare, was for these pictures, dear reader. Snif snif.

~t

2 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

They look great :) hooray for being able to see without the geeky tape!

Mel said...

You can always add the geeky tape, should you decide you miss it....

Good choice on the glasses bygolly! They look nice!