Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ehhhhhhhhhh...Discipline

I'm getting a little tired of disciplining beings. It's not my natural way. To be constantly vigilant about someone else. I got used to it with Zane to a certain extent, but I also set up systems where I didn't have to be constantly vigilant. Plus, he started to get a little older and a little easier. So, we add a puppy. Aaaaahhhh! What were we thinking? He doesn't even wear a diaper! I have to make sure he doesn't poop and pee all over everything. Or pick up slippers and shoes and chew them. Or make off with baby toys and chew them. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm tired. Caspian and my mom think we need more kids. Clearly, they are crazy. Actually, I have a funny little story about that pertaining to my mom. I'll tell it soon. (ooooh, the suspense!)

~t

2 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Glad I'm not the only one that has the older children in the house telling me we need more kids! Crazy little boys ~ plenty of chais already for me.

Unknown said...

Have a dozen more, you need them. And while you are add it, get a hole in your head, because you need that just as much as you need to produce more babies to appease others. :)