Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weight Loss Wednesday: Week 2 Results



Here we are on Weightloss Wednesday again!

Well, I'm not gaining! Ha.

Start Weight: 216
Goal Weight: 150
Total to lose: 66 lbs

Last Weigh In: 180.8
This Weigh In: 180.8
Total this week: +/- 0

Total loss overall: 35.2
Total left to lose: 30.8


I just keep to be holding steady at 180.8. Le sigh. However, I had an interesting realization this week. I've been trying to motivate myself by looking at how bad I think I look with the extra weight. I've been doing it all backwards. Instead, I've decided to think about how I looked at my goal weight. And then do a sort of "What would Jesus do" in the form of "What would skinny Terri do?" Basically, trying to get into my old mindset that kept me in a better shape.

So, that's my big goal.

I did better with water and a little better with eating I think. I decided not to count points because I was getting so sick of it and I've been having trouble with my WW site. But I didn't lose any weight, so I'm going to try to get back to the points counting. I also bought some protein powder, which really helps me. I just feel better when I include protein as part of a snack. It scratches some sort of snacking itch and makes me more satisfied. So, that was good. I also added a lot more vegetables back in the last few days. I finally made my marinated veggie salad that I love and made a green salad with dinner last night, at the risk of my own life making it while Kevin was making dinner. Ha! And the weather has been better so I've taken a couple walks. WHY didn't I lose? Dangit. Oh well. Back to points.

Allright, this week I plan to continue with the water, the veggies and add the points counting. And get some exercise when I can.

Here's the photo I've been looking at for inspiration this week. I'm a little over my goal in this shot, but I love it. It's from my wedding.



~t

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's a great inspiration :) Staying the same is better than gaining!
I didn't do well this week... I have to weigh myself when I get home from work in the morning and I'm not looking forward to it!

Terri said...

Thanks, Jenn! :) GL to you!

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Not gaining is good news! :)

Anonymous said...

very cute pic!!!