Monday, January 22, 2007

Aloha Hawaii

Just about this time of year we all start dreaming about a tropical vacation. Now that I'm on the west coast, Hawaii seems like a really nice option. Although I've never been there myself, I know a few people who have visited or lived there and I hear positively lovely things about the islands.

When I went to Paris, I stayed in an apartment right in town, and that was fabulous. There are a lot of by owner hawaii vacation rentals available for a similar kind of experience there. The above site is a great place to find options that you can rent directly from the owners or managers. Hey, wasn't there just a movie with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet where they did something like that? I wonder if the Hawaii rentals include a fling with Jude Law. Somehow I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. (Just kidding, I wouldn't ask for that.)

~t

No comments: