Thursday, January 04, 2007

Horrible Disfiguring Toy Accident

I saw this happening and there wasn't much I could do to stop it. I didn't think it would get this bad, though. You see, Kevin was out smoking. And I had to use the bathroom. Stat. There was only so much I could do. I grabbed my kid and took him with me. I saw the puppy had the fireman, but I couldn't care right then. And when I got back, I forgot until Kevin rescued him. Maybe Luke didn't like him because he rescued that cat. Or maybe he just didn't like the looks of that 'stache. The fireman still seems happy, though.



~t

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Get that fireman a hook and he could be a pirateman, or a firate. Damn those cat-saving little people!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I love this post...and I still love Luke :)
Deb

Terri said...

LOL. Thanks ladies. Ha ha...I love it and Luke, too.

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Awww poor little fireman! I remember little people! The boys have since outgrown them and they've all moved out though. Our puppy has Spiderman and Xmen to steal though!