Friday, November 03, 2006

New Personal Development Blog

Personal development has been one of my interests since at least the early 90s. It's part of why I love astrology so much. In fact, at some point, I'd like to work with people one-on-one as a life coach. I even write about some personal development things on another blog. I was excited to see this personal development blog, written by a team of ten different writers.

The KSuccess blog has a variety of different categories including balance, career development, parenting, spirtuality, leadership, networking, relationships, kaizen, inspiration, and more.

I found some of the articles better written than others, but I suppose that will always be the case when a team of people are writing in one place. I liked that from the layout of the site you could easily navigate to posts on a topic of your choosing, and at the end of each article, they listed related articles.

I found a number of interesting articles, but my favorite so far was this one by John Fike called The Power to Control Your Life is Rooted in Taking Responsibility. I love things that may not be easy but certainly get results, and I think the topic and writing of this article definitely are that.

The slogan for the entire site, KSucess.com, is Empower, Inspire, Motivate. Love that. Check them out.

~t

No comments: