Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday: A Good Day to Sleep

Man, my sleep has been really off lately. I keep almost getting it straightened out and then it goes wonky again. We did nothing today. Pretty much nothing. I got up with Zane, but I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch at about 11:00 am. Kevin fed him lunch and brought him to me after so we could go nap together, which we did until about 3:00. What is this? Retroactive turkey tiredness? Or, I suppose it could be my overactive myLot life.

But I'm not tired at night because I either fell asleep with ZV at naptime or when I put him down at night and then wake up and do things later. It's crazy. But falling asleep is such an on-the-job hazard when you lay down with a warm and sleepy child twice/day in the dark and have to be still and quiet.

I really must set myself a bedtime. I need boundaries. I live with my Mommy. Why isn't she getting me on a schedule? Oh dear... Just kidding, Universe, I do NOT want my Mom's help getting on a schedule. Hers is messed up, too, anyway.

~t

No comments: