Wednesday, November 15, 2006

eCards for Everyone

Here's a little love for a new blog called eCards for Everyone. I love this concept. It's pretty basic--they spotlight eCards around the web. But I love it because whenever I have an occasion to send an eCard, I never remember the sites or if I have an account. I know, it sounds like a personal problem that bookmarks could correct.

Sites that have been mentioned include Blue Mountain, American Greetings and Egreetings. The blog entries give recommendations on specific cards for holidays like birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

From one of the past entries, I like that they also give some (perhaps little known) information on the holidays. For October 31st, they highlight that not only is it Halloween, but also National Magic Day, in honor of the death of famed magician Harry Houdini and have a card for that. Very cool.

Their site is interesting, well organized, informative, and a great way to keep all your eCard knowledge in one spot. This way, I can just have ONE bookmark instead of a bunch of them. Ahhh...simplicity.

~t

No comments: