Monday, November 20, 2006

Delightful Deliveries

I love to shop online, but if you have people who are tough to shop for, it can get tricky. When in doubt, for people like parents and in laws (who already seem to have everything they could ever want or need,) I like the gift of food. People always need more food. And if you can get them some fancy items they probably wouldn't buy themselves, all the better.

One great resource for these types of gifts is America's #1 Gift Basket Website, Delightful Deliveries. Yes, deliveries. I also love a gift that is wrapped and delivered by someone else, don't you? Well, I love that mostly if my giftee is in another state (as many of them are), otherwise I like to give a gift in person as much as the next guy.



Delightful Deliveries is America's #1 Gift Basket Website, and with good reason. It's an attractive site, easy to navigate and has tons of unique gift ideas. You can choose from baked goods, candy and chocolates, gourmet meals, fruit and nuts, gift baskets, and fresh flowers. Withing each of those categories there are still pages and pages of gifts from which to choose at varying price ranges. And they have an extensive holiday selection with over 350 items!





Personally, I really like this whole gourmet meal idea. Who wouldn't love high-quality food all ready to go that you just have to pop in the oven? They have full dinners, premium meats, seafood, and soups.

They also allow customers to rate and review their items, so you can learn from people who have actually bought the items what they liked or didn't and why. I always feel better seing impartial reviews before I buy online. I think this site is a great for those tricky people on your list.

~t

No comments: