Saturday, November 11, 2006

Make it So

Ok, this one is for the geek in all of us. You know, I never was really into Star Trek. My dad watched the old one sometimes, and I would watch it if he did. I felt the same way about peanut butter. I never really liked it, and would not pick it on my own, but if someone gave it to me, ok. Then when I met my husband, he was a geek cleverly disguised as a cool guy. I didn't know his scifi tendencies until it was too late. I was already in love. He was making a cross country journey on a bus to be with me. I was waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

I decided to geek out. To feel closer to him and see what it was all about. I watched a Star Trek marathon. I think it was Next Generation, but it was definitely Voyager. I got really into Voyager for a while.

At any rate, I could not resist when I saw this. This is for you, Kevin (with love):



~t

No comments: