Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Weigh In

Well, I have not really been doing Weight Watchers. I don't know what my excuse was this week. Just didn't try? The good news is, I am still down .6 lbs! Woo hoo, yay for me. I can lose weight all on my own. Ha ha. No, I really do still plan to get back with the program. Not sure if it is this week. Our neighbor invited us to Thanksgiving and wants Kevin's help to FRY the turkey. I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with the points ramifications of THAT. I should probably still count pts the other days, but I'm considering starting a big, public commitment to a goal next week. And I'm still a little sick of counting. Maybe another week of on-my-own and not counting might be just what I need before REALLY starting. Aren't I good at justification?

~t

No comments: