Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pop goes the question!

It's pretty common at this time of year to hear about a lot of people getting engaged. Personally, I might be suspicious that the guy is trying to avoid having to buy me a ring AND a present, but other than my suspicious nature, I suppose a holiday engagement is a nice thing. One of the nicest things about it, in my opinion would be the fun of telling all the family at the holiday festivities and showing off the engagement ring. Female friends and relatives love to fawn all over diamonds.

But, before you get to that point, you need to have a ring, right? And you want to be a smart shopper. Well, check this out: Abazias Diamonds features over 80,000 loose diamonds and a wide selection of jewelry at wholesale prices. I know that if Kevin were going to get me a piece of expensive jewelry, I'd want him to be smart about it. And if you're getting engaged, you're about to merge your finances, so it's a good idea. And don't be discouraged at the thought of a "discount diamond". Of the diamonds at Abazias, most of them are certified by either the GIA, EGL, or AGS. If you don't know what that means, it means one thing: quality.

The site itself is very friendly, attractive and informative. You can even build your own ring. How fun is that? They have many, many choices and different kinds of jewelry: wedding bands, pendants, and watches (including the exclusive Paris Hilton line), to name a few. If you're feeling a bit intimidated by the vast amount of choices, there is also a Personal Shopper available to make things quick and easy for you.

Ooooh, I really like these fashion rings. I have to say, even though I'm not always about jewelry, I am in a little bit of bling heaven here. Check it out!



~t

No comments: