Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas Shopping--Aaaaahhhhhhhh!

Ok, I just wrote that post about Christmas shopping and it's kinda freakin' me out. I'm not one of these folks that loves Christmas or shopping or any of it. Especially when we don't really have a steady income yet. There was talk of an XBox 360. Yikes. It sorta gives me heart palpitations just to think about it. I like every day life. The holiday season. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek. Anyone else? (Except Kevin.) I kinda like it once it's here, but it still just kinda freaks me out and makes me feel pressured. And of course, there is always the distinct possibility that Kevin will give us one of his anti-Christmas lectures on Christmas. Palpitations. Ok, I have to stop this. I have to stop thinking about it. I have to stop typing about it. I think I might just put it off until Mercury goes direct. Yeah, that's a good idea.

~t

No comments: